Friday 26 June 2020

Midlife ladies - how do you really feel about your aging face and body?

We are all too familiar with the panic when we discover:

- Our first grey hair
- Our weight has been slowly increasing despite no change in lifestyle
- First wrinkle
- First age spot
- Fat just isn't staying at the right places these days

What did you do after that? Did you try to ignore it? Did you start looking for the 'non-surgical facelift'?

What is the right thing to do? I don't know and I don't think there is a right answer.

I have recently read an interesting book, which candidly talked about the challenge women felt as their looks change. Allowed me to have a truly honest discussion with my self about my feelings towards aging appearance, which we don't seem to be comfortable discussing openly.

Check this out if you are feeling uneasy about signs of aging -

No comments:

Post a Comment