Tuesday 22 December 2020

Our best resources of 2020 compiled with love

What a different year!


While reflecting on the joyful and tough moments of 2020, I want to tell you how incredibly grateful I am for your continuous support.

Holidays are a time for giving back. That’s why I decided to put together a list of the best resources we produced in 2020.


Top Property Investing Posts and Articles of 2020

Top Property Investing Tools and Learning Resources of 2020A single point to find comprehensive data related to property and your investing area. Including postcode data, property valuation data etc.
 A monthly magazine for anybody serious about investing in property. Contains market update, property strategy update and examples, training materials, power team contacts etc. 1st month free.
 Currently the best website for renting out properties both whole unit and by room. 1st listing free.
 My favourite property training company, with a number of free and paid courses.


As a last note, if you need help with your 2021 planning I'd like to remind you that I offer complimentary 1-1 coaching calls to help you build a plan to create your desired income stream through property.

I wish you all the best for this holiday season and are looking forward to a great 2021.


Happy holidays,
Emma

* Want the step-by-step action points, tools and scripts, to build an extra £2000/month income through property within 6-12 months? – CLICK HERE to book a free strategy session with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment